Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Asimo Vs DARPA Dogbot

After seeing this video of Boston Dynamics Dog Robot, I thought about my future death being crushed under the soulless steel claws of this thing (in the future the dogbot will have claws (and lasers)), but it also made me think of Asimo. It made me wonder; does Asimo fit the criteria to be considered chindogu? Obviously Asimo solve solve the problem of the worlds lack of humanoid bipedal machines. But honestly, doesn't it cause more problems than it solves? At least dogbot can stand his own ground when we send him into the field to fight for our oil.




I am changing the polling options a little bit on this one, removing "not" and replacing it with useful. Tell me if this makes more sense (if there are any of you out there)?


Asimo
Chindogu
Unuseless
Useful
  
pollcode.com free polls

[links: www.core77.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment