Sunday, March 16, 2008

Foodogu

These next three are brought to you by Dr. John Marshall (University of Michigan School of Art & Design Professor) via treehugger.

The Handpresso

A portable espresso machine, powered by a hand pump. My fear with owning one of these is, when leaving for a bike ride, that I would confuse it with my pump. When I get a flat I won't be able to get back home. But at least I could enjoy some good coffe while I wait for someone to pick me up.

Personally I think this item can be a little bit too not unuseless to be chindogu. Just check out these youtube videos.
Handpresso
Chindogu
Unuseless
Not
  
pollcode.com free polls

The Exhaustburger

it speaks for itself.






















Exhaustburger
Chindogu
Unuseless
Not
  
pollcode.com free polls

[Links
treehugger.com/handspresso and treehugger.com/exhaustburger]

No comments:

Post a Comment